Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Clacks
The definition of clacks, the meaning of the word Clacks:
Is clacks a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A sharp abrupt noise as if two objects hit together; may be repeated
- n. - A simple valve with a hinge on one side; allows fluid to flow in only one direction
- v. - Make a rattling sound
- v. - Make a clucking sounds, characteristic of hens
- v. - Speak (about unimportant matters) rapidly and incessantly
Clacks is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in clacks: A C C K L S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to clacks:
21 words found using the letters in "Clacks"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words