Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Clutch
The definition of clutch, the meaning of the word Clutch:
Is clutch a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The act of grasping
- n. - A tense critical situation
- n. - A number of birds hatched at the same time
- n. - A collection of things or persons to be handled together
- n. - A woman's strapless purse that is carried in the hand
- n. - A pedal or lever that engages or disengages a rotating shaft and a driving mechanism
- n. - A coupling that connects or disconnects driving and driven parts of a driving mechanism
- v. - Take hold of; grab
- v. - Hold firmly, usually with one's hands
- v. - Affect
Clutch is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in clutch: C C H L T U
1 Anagram of Clutch
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to clutch:
8 words found using the letters in "Clutch"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words