Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Cult
The definition of cult, the meaning of the word Cult:
Is cult a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Followers of an exclusive system of religious beliefs and practices
- n. - An interest followed with exaggerated zeal
- n. - Followers of an unorthodox, extremist, or false religion or sect who often live outside of conventional society under the direction of a charismatic leader
- n. - A religion or sect that is generally considered to be unorthodox, extremist, or false
- n. - A system of religious beliefs and rituals
Cult is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in cult: C L T U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cult:
2 words found using the letters in "Cult"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words