Yes, cold is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Cold is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
16 definitions of the word 'cold'.
- Having a low or inadequate temperature or feeling a sensation of coldness or having been made cold by e.g. ice or refrigeration
- Extended meanings; especially of psychological coldness; without human warmth or emotion
- Having lost freshness through passage of time
- (color) giving no sensation of warmth
- Marked by errorless familiarity
- Lacking originality or spontaneity; no longer new
- So intense as to be almost uncontrollable
- Sexually unresponsive
- Without compunction or human feeling
- Feeling or showing no enthusiasm
- Unconscious from a blow or shock or intoxication
- Of a seeker; far from the object sought
- Lacking the warmth of life
- A mild viral infection involving the nose and respiratory passages (but not the lungs)
- The absence of heat
- The sensation produced by low temperatures
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in cold?
1 Anagram of Cold
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cold:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'cold'.