Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Old
The definition of old, the meaning of the word Old:
Is old a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Past times (especially in the phrase `in days of old')
- adj. - (used especially of persons) having lived for a relatively long time or attained a specific age
- adj. - Of long duration; not new
- adj. - (used for emphasis) very familiar
- adj. - Skilled through long experience
- adj. - Belonging to some prior time
- adj. - (used informally especially for emphasis)
- adj. - Of a very early stage in development
- adj. - Just preceding something else in time or order
Old is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in old: D L O
1 Anagram of Old
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to old:
4 words found using the letters in "Old"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words