Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Sold
The definition of sold, the meaning of the word Sold:
Is sold a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Exchange or deliver for money or its equivalent
- v. - Be sold at a certain price or in a certain way
- v. - Persuade somebody to accept something
- v. - Do business; offer for sale as for one's livelihood
- v. - Give up for a price or reward
- v. - Be approved of or gain acceptance
- v. - Be responsible for the sale of
- v. - Deliver to an enemy by treachery
- adj. - Disposed of to a purchaser
Sold is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in sold: D L O S
2 Anagrams of Sold
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sold:
13 words found using the letters in "Sold"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words