Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, molds is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
1. Form in clay, wax, etc
2. Become moldy; spoil due to humidity
3. Form by pouring (e.g., wax or hot metal) into a cast or mold
4. Make something, usually for a specific function
5. Fit tightly, follow the contours of
6. Shape or influence; give direction to
1. The distinctive form in which a thing is made
2. Container into which liquid is poured to create a given shape when it hardens
3. Loose soil rich in organic matter
4. The process of becoming mildewed
5. A fungus that produces a superficial growth on various kinds of damp or decaying organic matter
6. A dish or dessert that is formed in or on a mold
7. A distinctive nature, character, or type
8. Sculpture produced by molding
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in molds?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words