Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
14 Definitions of Mold
The definition of mold, the meaning of the word Mold:
Is mold a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The distinctive form in which a thing is made
- n. - Container into which liquid is poured to create a given shape when it hardens
- n. - Loose soil rich in organic matter
- n. - The process of becoming mildewed
- n. - A fungus that produces a superficial growth on various kinds of damp or decaying organic matter
- n. - A dish or dessert that is formed in or on a mold
- n. - A distinctive nature, character, or type
- n. - Sculpture produced by molding
- v. - Form in clay, wax, etc
- v. - Become moldy; spoil due to humidity
- v. - Form by pouring (e.g., wax or hot metal) into a cast or mold
- v. - Make something, usually for a specific function
- v. - Fit tightly, follow the contours of
- v. - Shape or influence; give direction to
Mold is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in mold: D L M O
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mold:
10 words found using the letters in "Mold"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words