Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, moulds is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
1. Form in clay, wax, etc
2. Form by pouring (e.g., wax or hot metal) into a cast or mold
3. Make something, usually for a specific function
1. Loose soil rich in organic matter
2. The distinctive form in which a thing is made
3. The process of becoming mildewed
4. A fungus that produces a superficial growth on various kinds of damp or decaying organic matter
5. A dish or dessert that is formed in or on a mold
6. A distinctive nature, character, or type
7. Sculpture produced by molding
8. Container into which liquid is poured to create a given shape when it hardens
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in moulds?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words