Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
14 Definitions of Load
The definition of load, the meaning of the word Load:
Is load a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Weight to be borne or conveyed
- n. - A quantity that can be processed or transported at one time
- n. - Goods carried by a large vehicle
- n. - An amount of alcohol sufficient to intoxicate
- n. - The power output of a generator or power plant
- n. - An onerous or difficult concern
- n. - A deposit of valuable ore occurring within definite boundaries separating it from surrounding rocks
- n. - The front part of a guided missile or rocket or torpedo that carries the nuclear or explosive charge or the chemical or biological agents
- n. - Electrical device to which electrical power is delivered
- v. - Fill or place a load on
- v. - Provide (a device) with something necessary
- v. - Transfer from a storage device to a computer's memory
- v. - Put (something) on a structure or conveyance
- v. - Corrupt, debase, or make impure by adding a foreign or inferior substance; often by replacing valuable ingredients with inferior ones
Load is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in load: A D L O
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to load:
12 words found using the letters in "Load"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words