Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, load is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
1. Fill or place a load on
2. Provide (a device) with something necessary
3. Transfer from a storage device to a computer's memory
4. Put (something) on a structure or conveyance
5. Corrupt, debase, or make impure by adding a foreign or inferior substance; often by replacing valuable ingredients with inferior ones
1. Weight to be borne or conveyed
2. A quantity that can be processed or transported at one time
3. Goods carried by a large vehicle
4. An amount of alcohol sufficient to intoxicate
5. The power output of a generator or power plant
6. An onerous or difficult concern
7. A deposit of valuable ore occurring within definite boundaries separating it from surrounding rocks
8. The front part of a guided missile or rocket or torpedo that carries the nuclear or explosive charge or the chemical or biological agents
9. Electrical device to which electrical power is delivered
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in load?
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words