Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Burden
The definition of burden, the meaning of the word Burden:
Is burden a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An onerous or difficult concern
- n. - Weight to be borne or conveyed
- n. - The central meaning or theme of a speech or literary work
- n. - The central idea that is expanded in a document or discourse
- v. - Weight down with a load
- v. - Impose a task upon, assign a responsibility to
Burden is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in burden: B D E N R U
2 Anagrams of Burden
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to burden:
57 words found using the letters in "Burden"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words