Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Rude
The definition of rude, the meaning of the word Rude:
Is rude a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Socially incorrect in behavior
- adj. - (of persons) lacking in refinement or grace
- adj. - Lacking civility or good manners
- adj. - (used especially of commodities) being unprocessed or manufactured using only simple or minimal processes
- adj. - Belonging to an early stage of technical development; characterized by simplicity and (often) crudeness
Rude is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in rude: D E R U
2 Anagrams of Rude
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rude:
10 words found using the letters in "Rude"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words