Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Cured
The definition of cured, the meaning of the word Cured:
Is cured a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Provide a cure for, make healthy again
- v. - Prepare by drying, salting, or chemical processing in order to preserve
- v. - Make (substances) hard and improve their usability
- v. - Be or become preserved
- adj. - Freed from illness or injury
- adj. - (used of rubber) treated by a chemical or physical process to improve its properties (hardness and strength and odor and elasticity)
- adj. - (used of concrete or mortar) kept moist to assist the hardening
- adj. - (used of hay e.g.) allowed to dry
- adj. - (used especially of meat) cured in brine
- adj. - (used of tobacco) aging as a preservative process (`aged' is pronounced as one syllable)
Cured is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in cured: C D E R U
1 Anagram of Cured
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cured:
25 words found using the letters in "Cured"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words