Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Coral
The definition of coral, the meaning of the word Coral:
Is coral a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A variable color averaging a deep pink
- n. - The hard stony skeleton of a Mediterranean coral that has a delicate red or pink color and is used for jewelry
- n. - Unfertilized lobster roe; reddens in cooking; used as garnish or to color sauces
- n. - Marine colonial polyp characterized by a calcareous skeleton; masses in a variety of shapes often forming reefs
- adj. - Of a strong pink to yellowish-pink color
Coral is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in coral: A C L O R
2 Anagrams of Coral
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to coral:
26 words found using the letters in "Coral"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words