Yes, oral is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
Oral is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word 'oral'.
- Using speech rather than writing
- Of or relating to or affecting or for use in the mouth
- Of or involving the mouth or mouth region or the surface on which the mouth is located
- A stage in psychosexual development when the child's interest is concentrated in the mouth; fixation at this stage is said to result in dependence, selfishness, and aggression
- An examination conducted by spoken communication
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in oral?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to oral:
There are 13 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'oral'.