Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Oral
The definition of oral, the meaning of the word Oral:
Is oral a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An examination conducted by spoken communication
- adj. - Using speech rather than writing
- adj. - Of or relating to or affecting or for use in the mouth
- adj. - Of or involving the mouth or mouth region or the surface on which the mouth is located
- adj. - A stage in psychosexual development when the child's interest is concentrated in the mouth; fixation at this stage is said to result in dependence, selfishness, and aggression
Oral is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in oral: A L O R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to oral:
8 words found using the letters in "Oral"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words