Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Molar
The definition of molar, the meaning of the word Molar:
Is molar a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Grinding tooth with a broad crown; located behind the premolars
- adj. - Of or pertaining to the grinding teeth in the back of a mammal's mouth
- adj. - Designating a solution containing one mole of solute per liter of solution
- adj. - Containing one mole of a substance
- adj. - Pertaining to large units of behavior
Molar is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in molar: A L M O R
1 Anagram of Molar
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to molar:
27 words found using the letters in "Molar"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words