Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Labor
The definition of labor, the meaning of the word Labor:
Is labor a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A social class comprising those who do manual labor or work for wages
- n. - Productive work (especially physical work done for wages)
- n. - Concluding state of pregnancy; from the onset of contractions to the birth of a child
- n. - An organized attempt by workers to improve their status by united action (particularly via labor unions) or the leaders of this movement
- n. - A political party formed in Great Britain in 1900; characterized by the promotion of labor's interests and formerly the socialization of key industries
- n. - The federal department responsible for promoting the working conditions of wage earners in the United States; created in 1913
- n. - Any piece of work that is undertaken or attempted
- v. - Strive and make an effort to reach a goal
- v. - Work hard
- v. - Undergo the efforts of childbirth
Labor is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in labor: A B L O R
3 Anagrams of Labor
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to labor:
31 words found using the letters in "Labor"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words