Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, labors is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
1. Strive and make an effort to reach a goal
2. Work hard
3. Undergo the efforts of childbirth
1. A social class comprising those who do manual labor or work for wages
2. Productive work (especially physical work done for wages)
3. Concluding state of pregnancy; from the onset of contractions to the birth of a child
4. An organized attempt by workers to improve their status by united action (particularly via labor unions) or the leaders of this movement
5. A political party formed in Great Britain in 1900; characterized by the promotion of labor's interests and formerly the socialization of key industries
6. The federal department responsible for promoting the working conditions of wage earners in the United States; created in 1913
7. Any piece of work that is undertaken or attempted
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in labors?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words