Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Polar
The definition of polar, the meaning of the word Polar:
Is polar a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Having a pair of equal and opposite charges
- adj. - Characterized by opposite extremes; completely opposed
- adj. - Located at or near or coming from the earth's poles
- adj. - Of or existing at or near a geographical pole or within the Arctic or Antarctic Circles
- adj. - Extremely cold
- adj. - Being of crucial importance
Polar is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in polar: A L O P R
1 Anagram of Polar
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to polar:
24 words found using the letters in "Polar"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words