Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Cork
The definition of cork, the meaning of the word Cork:
Is cork a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Outer bark of the cork oak; used for stoppers for bottles etc.
- n. - (botany) outer tissue of bark; a protective layer of dead cells
- n. - A port city in southern Ireland
- n. - The plug in the mouth of a bottle (especially a wine bottle)
- n. - A small float usually made of cork; attached to a fishing line
- v. - Close a bottle with a cork
- v. - Stuff with cork
Cork is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in cork: C K O R
1 Anagram of Cork
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cork:
6 words found using the letters in "Cork"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words