Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Crawl
The definition of crawl, the meaning of the word Crawl:
Is crawl a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A very slow movement
- n. - A swimming stroke; arms are moved alternately overhead accompanied by a flutter kick
- n. - A slow mode of locomotion on hands and knees or dragging the body
- v. - Move slowly; in the case of people or animals with the body near the ground
- v. - Feel as if crawling with insects
- v. - Be full of
- v. - Show submission or fear
- v. - Swim by doing the crawl; they often don't know how to crawl"
Crawl is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in crawl: A C L R W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to crawl:
16 words found using the letters in "Crawl"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words