Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Crawls
The definition of crawls, the meaning of the word Crawls:
Is crawls a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A very slow movement
- n. - A swimming stroke; arms are moved alternately overhead accompanied by a flutter kick
- n. - A slow mode of locomotion on hands and knees or dragging the body
- v. - Move slowly; in the case of people or animals with the body near the ground
- v. - Feel as if crawling with insects
- v. - Be full of
- v. - Show submission or fear
- v. - Swim by doing the crawl; they often don't know how to crawl"
Crawls is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in crawls: A C L R S W
1 Anagram of Crawls
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to crawls:
41 words found using the letters in "Crawls"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words