Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Craze
The definition of craze, the meaning of the word Craze:
Is craze a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An interest followed with exaggerated zeal
- n. - State of violent mental agitation
- n. - A fine crack in a glaze or other surface
- v. - Cause to go crazy; cause to lose one's mind
- v. - Develop a fine network of cracks
Craze is worth 16 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in craze: A C E R Z
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to craze:
17 words found using the letters in "Craze"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words