Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Crazes
The definition of crazes, the meaning of the word Crazes:
Is crazes a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An interest followed with exaggerated zeal
- n. - State of violent mental agitation
- n. - A fine crack in a glaze or other surface
- v. - Cause to go crazy; cause to lose one's mind
- v. - Develop a fine network of cracks
Crazes is worth 17 points in Scrabble, and 18 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in crazes: A C E R S Z
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to crazes:
52 words found using the letters in "Crazes"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words