Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Races
The definition of races, the meaning of the word Races:
Is races a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Any competition
- n. - A contest of speed
- n. - People who are believed to belong to the same genetic stock
- n. - (biology) a taxonomic group that is a division of a species; usually arises as a consequence of geographical isolation within a species
- n. - The flow of air that is driven backwards by an aircraft propeller
- n. - A canal for a current of water
- v. - Move fast
- v. - Compete in a race
- v. - To work as fast as possible towards a goal, sometimes in competition with others
- v. - Cause to move fast or to rush or race
Races is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in races: A C E R S
6 Anagrams of Races
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to races:
44 words found using the letters in "Races"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words