Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Carses
The definition of carses, the meaning of the word Carses:
Is carses a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine
- n. - A wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad
- n. - The compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
- n. - Where passengers ride up and down
- n. - A conveyance for passengers or freight on a cable railway
Carses is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in carses: A C E R S S
5 Anagrams of Carses
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to carses:
64 words found using the letters in "Carses"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words