Yes, carses is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Carses is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word 'carses'.
- A motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine
- A wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad
- The compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
- Where passengers ride up and down
- A conveyance for passengers or freight on a cable railway
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in carses?
5 Anagrams of Carses
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to carses:
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'carses'.