Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Scrape
The definition of scrape, the meaning of the word Scrape:
Is scrape a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A harsh noise made by scraping
- n. - An abraded area where the skin is torn or worn off
- n. - A deep bow with the foot drawn backwards (indicating excessive humility)
- n. - An indication of damage
- v. - Scratch repeatedly
- v. - Make by scraping
- v. - Cut the surface of; wear away the surface of
- v. - Bend the knees and bow in a servile manner
- v. - Gather (money or other resources) together over time
- v. - Bruise, cut, or injure the skin or the surface of
Scrape is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in scrape: A C E P R S
8 Anagrams of Scrape
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to scrape:
118 words found using the letters in "Scrape"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words