Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Creep
The definition of creep, the meaning of the word Creep:
Is creep a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Someone unpleasantly strange or eccentric
- n. - A slow longitudinal movement or deformation
- n. - A pen that is fenced so that young animals can enter but adults cannot
- n. - A slow mode of locomotion on hands and knees or dragging the body
- v. - Move slowly; in the case of people or animals with the body near the ground
- v. - To go stealthily or furtively
- v. - Grow or spread, often in such a way as to cover (a surface)
- v. - Show submission or fear
Creep is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in creep: C E E P R
1 Anagram of Creep
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to creep:
18 words found using the letters in "Creep"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words