Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Creeps
The definition of creeps, the meaning of the word Creeps:
Is creeps a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A disease of cattle and sheep attributed to a dietary deficiency; characterized by anemia and softening of the bones and a slow stiff gait
- n. - A feeling of fear and revulsion
- n. - Someone unpleasantly strange or eccentric
- n. - A slow longitudinal movement or deformation
- n. - A pen that is fenced so that young animals can enter but adults cannot
- n. - A slow mode of locomotion on hands and knees or dragging the body
- v. - Move slowly; in the case of people or animals with the body near the ground
- v. - To go stealthily or furtively
- v. - Grow or spread, often in such a way as to cover (a surface)
- v. - Show submission or fear
Creeps is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in creeps: C E E P R S
1 Anagram of Creeps
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to creeps:
48 words found using the letters in "Creeps"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words