Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Perches
The definition of perches, the meaning of the word Perches:
Is perches a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Support consisting of a branch or rod that serves as a resting place (especially for a bird)
- n. - A linear measure of 16.5 feet
- n. - A square rod of land
- n. - An elevated place serving as a seat
- n. - Any of numerous fishes of America and Europe
- n. - Spiny-finned freshwater food and game fishes
- n. - Any of numerous spiny-finned fishes of various families of the order Perciformes
- v. - Sit, as on a branch
- v. - To come to rest, settle
- v. - Cause to perch or sit
Perches is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in perches: C E E H P R S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to perches:
77 words found using the letters in "Perches"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words