Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Sheer
The definition of sheer, the meaning of the word Sheer:
Is sheer a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Turn sharply; change direction abruptly
- v. - Cause to sheer
- adj. - Complete and without restriction or qualification; sometimes used informally as intensifiers
- adj. - Not mixed with extraneous elements
- adj. - Very steep; having a prominent and almost vertical front
- adj. - So thin as to transmit light
- adv. - Straight up or down without a break
- adv. - Directly
Sheer is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in sheer: E E H R S
1 Anagram of Sheer
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sheer:
22 words found using the letters in "Sheer"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words