Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Heroes
The definition of heroes, the meaning of the word Heroes:
Is heroes a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A man distinguished by exceptional courage and nobility and strength
- n. - The principal character in a play or movie or novel or poem
- n. - Someone who fights for a cause
- n. - Greek mathematician and inventor who devised a way to determine the area of a triangle and who described various mechanical devices (first century)
- n. - (classical mythology) a being of great strength and courage celebrated for bold exploits; often the offspring of a mortal and a god
- n. - (Greek mythology) priestess of Aphrodite who killed herself when her lover Leander drowned while trying to swim the Hellespont to see her
- n. - A large sandwich made of a long crusty roll split lengthwise and filled with meats and cheese (and tomato and onion and lettuce and condiments); different names are used in different sections of the United States
Heroes is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in heroes: E E H O R S
1 Anagram of Heroes
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to heroes:
57 words found using the letters in "Heroes"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words