Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, heros is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
1. A man distinguished by exceptional courage and nobility and strength
2. The principal character in a play or movie or novel or poem
3. Someone who fights for a cause
4. Greek mathematician and inventor who devised a way to determine the area of a triangle and who described various mechanical devices (first century)
5. (classical mythology) a being of great strength and courage celebrated for bold exploits; often the offspring of a mortal and a god
6. (Greek mythology) priestess of Aphrodite who killed herself when her lover Leander drowned while trying to swim the Hellespont to see her
7. A large sandwich made of a long crusty roll split lengthwise and filled with meats and cheese (and tomato and onion and lettuce and condiments); different names are used in different sections of the United States
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in heros?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words