Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Horses
The definition of horses, the meaning of the word Horses:
Is horses a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Solid-hoofed herbivorous quadruped domesticated since prehistoric times
- n. - A padded gymnastic apparatus on legs
- n. - Troops trained to fight on horseback
- n. - A framework for holding wood that is being sawed
- n. - A chessman shaped to resemble the head of a horse; can move two squares horizontally and one vertically (or vice versa)
- v. - Provide with a horse or horses
Horses is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in horses: E H O R S S
3 Anagrams of Horses
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to horses:
58 words found using the letters in "Horses"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words