Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Speech
The definition of speech, the meaning of the word Speech:
Is speech a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The act of delivering a formal spoken communication to an audience
- n. - (language) communication by word of mouth
- n. - Something spoken
- n. - The exchange of spoken words
- n. - Your characteristic style or manner of expressing yourself orally
- n. - A lengthy rebuke
- n. - Words making up the dialogue of a play
- n. - The mental faculty or power of vocal communication
Speech is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in speech: C E E H P S
1 Anagram of Speech
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to speech:
32 words found using the letters in "Speech"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words