Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Crop
The definition of crop, the meaning of the word Crop:
Is crop a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The yield from plants in a single growing season
- n. - A cultivated plant that is grown commercially on a large scale
- n. - A collection of people or things appearing together
- n. - The output of something in a season
- n. - The stock or handle of a whip
- n. - A pouch in many birds and some lower animals that resembles a stomach for storage and preliminary maceration of food
- v. - Cut short
- v. - Prepare for crops
- v. - Yield crops
- v. - Let feed in a field or pasture or meadow
- v. - Feed as in a meadow or pasture
- v. - Cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of
Crop is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in crop: C O P R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to crop:
7 words found using the letters in "Crop"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words