Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Cues
The definition of cues, the meaning of the word Cues:
Is cues a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An actor's line that immediately precedes and serves as a reminder for some action or speech
- n. - Evidence that helps to solve a problem
- n. - A stimulus that provides information about what to do
- n. - Sports implement consisting of a tapering rod used to strike a cue ball in pool or billiards
- v. - Assist (somebody acting or reciting) by suggesting the next words of something forgotten or imperfectly learned
Cues is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in cues: C E S U
1 Anagram of Cues
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cues:
8 words found using the letters in "Cues"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words