Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Curse
The definition of curse, the meaning of the word Curse:
Is curse a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Profane or obscene expression usually of surprise or anger
- n. - An appeal to some supernatural power to inflict evil on someone or some group
- n. - An evil spell
- n. - Something causing misery or death
- n. - A severe affliction
- v. - Utter obscenities or profanities
- v. - Heap obscenities upon
- v. - Wish harm upon; invoke evil upon
- v. - Exclude from a church or a religious community
Curse is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in curse: C E R S U
4 Anagrams of Curse
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to curse:
32 words found using the letters in "Curse"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words