Yes, sure is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
Sure is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word 'sure'.
- Definitely or positively (`sure' is sometimes used informally for `surely')
- Having or feeling no doubt or uncertainty; confident and assured
- Exercising or taking care great enough to bring assurance
- Certain to occur; destined or inevitable
- Physically secure or dependable
- Reliable in operation or effect
- (of persons) worthy of trust or confidence
- Infallible or unfailing
- Certain not to fail
- Impossible to doubt or dispute
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in sure?
4 Anagrams of Sure
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sure:
There are 17 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'sure'.