Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Curses
The definition of curses, the meaning of the word Curses:
Is curses a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Profane or obscene expression usually of surprise or anger
- n. - An appeal to some supernatural power to inflict evil on someone or some group
- n. - An evil spell
- n. - Something causing misery or death
- n. - A severe affliction
- v. - Utter obscenities or profanities
- v. - Heap obscenities upon
- v. - Wish harm upon; invoke evil upon
- v. - Exclude from a church or a religious community
Curses is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in curses: C E R S S U
3 Anagrams of Curses
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to curses:
47 words found using the letters in "Curses"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words