Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Sucker
The definition of sucker, the meaning of the word Sucker:
Is sucker a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of
- n. - A shoot arising from a plant's roots
- n. - A drinker who sucks (as at a nipple or through a straw)
- n. - Flesh of any of numerous North American food fishes with toothless jaws
- n. - Hard candy on a stick
- n. - An organ specialized for sucking nourishment or for adhering to objects by suction
- n. - Mostly North American freshwater fishes with a thick-lipped mouth for feeding by suction; related to carps
Sucker is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in sucker: C E K R S U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sucker:
47 words found using the letters in "Sucker"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words