Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Cunning
The definition of cunning, the meaning of the word Cunning:
Is cunning a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Shrewdness as demonstrated by being skilled in deception
- n. - Crafty artfulness (especially in deception)
- adj. - Attractive especially by means of smallness or prettiness or quaintness
- adj. - Marked by skill in deception
- adj. - Showing inventiveness and skill
Cunning is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in cunning: C G I N N N U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cunning:
11 words found using the letters in "Cunning"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words