Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Dash
The definition of dash, the meaning of the word Dash:
Is dash a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Distinctive and stylish elegance
- n. - A quick run
- n. - A footrace run at top speed
- n. - A punctuation mark (-) used between parts of a compound word or between the syllables of a word when the word is divided at the end of a line of text
- n. - The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code
- n. - The act of moving with great haste
- v. - Run or move very quickly or hastily
- v. - Break into pieces, as by striking or knocking over
- v. - Hurl or thrust violently
- v. - Destroy or break
- v. - Cause to lose courage
- v. - Add an enlivening or altering element to
Dash is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in dash: A D H S
2 Anagrams of Dash
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to dash:
15 words found using the letters in "Dash"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words