Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
13 Definitions of Dig
The definition of dig, the meaning of the word Dig:
Is dig a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The site of an archeological exploration
- n. - An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect
- n. - A small gouge (as in the cover of a book)
- n. - The act of digging
- n. - The act of touching someone suddenly with your finger or elbow
- v. - Turn up, loosen, or remove earth
- v. - Create by digging
- v. - Work hard
- v. - Remove, harvest, or recover by digging
- v. - Thrust down or into
- v. - Remove the inner part or the core of
- v. - Poke or thrust abruptly
- v. - Get the meaning of something
Dig is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in dig: D G I
1 Anagram of Dig
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to dig:
2 words found using the letters in "Dig"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words