Is digs a Scrabble word?
Yes, digs is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Digs is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
15 definitions of the word digs.
- Turn up, loosen, or remove earth
- Create by digging
- Work hard
- Remove, harvest, or recover by digging
- Thrust down or into
- Remove the inner part or the core of
- Poke or thrust abruptly
- Get the meaning of something
- An excavation for ore or precious stones or for archaeology
- Temporary living quarters
- The site of an archeological exploration
- An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect
- A small gouge (as in the cover of a book)
- The act of digging
- The act of touching someone suddenly with your finger or elbow
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in digs?
1 Anagram of Digs
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to digs:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'digs'.