Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, digs is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
1. Turn up, loosen, or remove earth
2. Create by digging
3. Work hard
4. Remove, harvest, or recover by digging
5. Thrust down or into
6. Remove the inner part or the core of
7. Poke or thrust abruptly
8. Get the meaning of something
1. An excavation for ore or precious stones or for archaeology
2. Temporary living quarters
3. The site of an archeological exploration
4. An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect
5. A small gouge (as in the cover of a book)
6. The act of digging
7. The act of touching someone suddenly with your finger or elbow
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in digs?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words