Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Dim
The definition of dim, the meaning of the word Dim:
Is dim a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Switch (a car's headlights) from a higher to a lower beam
- v. - Become dim or lusterless
- v. - Make dim or lusterless
- v. - Make dim by comparison or conceal
- v. - Become vague or indistinct
- adj. - Lacking in light; not bright or harsh
- adj. - Lacking clarity or distinctness
- adj. - Made dim or less bright
- adj. - Offering little or no hope
- adj. - Slow to learn or understand; lacking intellectual acuity
Dim is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in dim: D I M
1 Anagram of Dim
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to dim:
3 words found using the letters in "Dim"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words