Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, mind is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
1. Be offended or bothered by; take offense with, be bothered by
2. Be concerned with or about something or somebody
3. Be in charge of or deal with
4. Pay close attention to; give heed to
5. Be on one's guard; be cautious or wary about; be alert to
6. Keep in mind
1. That which is responsible for one's thoughts and feelings; the seat of the faculty of reason
2. Recall or remembrance
3. An opinion formed by judging something
4. An important intellectual
6. Your intention; what you intend to do
7. Knowledge and intellectual ability
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in mind?
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words