Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Dogs
The definition of dogs, the meaning of the word Dogs:
Is dogs a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A member of the genus Canis (probably descended from the common wolf) that has been domesticated by man since prehistoric times; occurs in many breeds
- n. - A dull unattractive unpleasant girl or woman
- n. - Informal term for a man
- n. - Someone who is morally reprehensible
- n. - A smooth-textured sausage of minced beef or pork usually smoked; often served on a bread roll
- n. - A hinged catch that fits into a notch of a ratchet to move a wheel forward or prevent it from moving backward
- n. - Metal supports for logs in a fireplace
- v. - Go after with the intent to catch
Dogs is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in dogs: D G O S
1 Anagram of Dogs
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to dogs:
12 words found using the letters in "Dogs"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words