Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Dots
The definition of dots, the meaning of the word Dots:
Is dots a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A very small circular shape
- n. - The United States federal department that institutes and coordinates national transportation programs; created in 1966
- n. - The shorter of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code
- n. - Street name for lysergic acid diethylamide
- v. - Scatter or intersperse like dots or studs
- v. - Distribute loosely
- v. - Make a dot or dots
- v. - Mark with a dot
Dots is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in dots: D O S T
2 Anagrams of Dots
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to dots:
13 words found using the letters in "Dots"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words