Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Duet
The definition of duet, the meaning of the word Duet:
Is duet a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Two items of the same kind
- n. - Two performers or singers who perform together
- n. - A pair who associate with one another
- n. - A musical composition for two performers
- n. - (ballet) a dance for two people (usually a ballerina and a danseur noble)
Duet is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in duet: D E T U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to duet:
7 words found using the letters in "Duet"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words